Sunday, March 17, 2013

Slideshow Introduction

Please click on the link below to view my introduction.  I apologize but there is no sound...I will work on that!
http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/17296401

Here is my bio:
Hello my name is Lindsay Annelin.  I live in Traverse City Michigan with my husband and our sixteen month old daughter.  We feel fortunate to live in such a beautiful area.

I am a fifth grade teacher at Central Grade Elementary school.  Our fifth graders switch classes for math, science, and social studies.  I teach three sections of science and reading and writing.

I am passionate about integrating technology into my classroom on a daily basis where students can be more interactive in the learning process.  I feel lucky to have a set of netbooks in my classroom that the students can access. 

Through the use of VoiceThread, PowerPoint presentations, Skype, and technology resources for reading and writing, I can make learning more interactive and increase motivation.  This will help prepare my students for 21st century learning.

Thanks for taking time to listen, I look forward to learning from each of you throughout this course.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay,

    I love the aesthetics of your slideshow! Each slide is colorful and interesting, with fun texts, but that are still easy to read. I look forward to having another class with you!

    ReplyDelete