Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Central Grade Elementary

I found my school's page on Wikipedia right away after I did a search for "Central Grade Elementary."  I only made one change to the page and that was to add our mission statement for our school.
The following is what the page looks like:

Central Grade School is a historic school in Old Towne Traverse City. The school has held many students in its halls for decades. The school covers one city block. However, only the first two floors are utilized today. In 1922, the Lars Hockstad Auditorium was added to the original building. The Auditorium is still used today for many school and community programs. Central Grade School currently enrolls around 600 students. This includes K-5 general education, 4th & 5th grade talented and gifted, young 5's, ECP, and preschool.
Central Grade's Mission Statement The mission of historic Central Grade School, a center for diversified cultural and educational opportunities, is to enable students and families to achieve their fullest potential by promoting lifelong learning, cultivating talents as valued community members, and developing skills to face the challenges of our changing environment.


I also created my own Wiki at the following site:
Wiki Page

2 comments:

  1. That is a fairly important addition! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay--

    Could you invite me to your wiki so I can take a look at it? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete